Community Impact Newspaper was there and has a great recap of the event. And don't forget to check out the references, audio podcast, and live polling results below. What did you think of the program? Leave a comment and let us know!
References from the discussion:
- Seton Family of Hospitals COO Jesus Garza
- Office of UT President William Powers
- Office of Texas Senator Kirk Watson
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO)
- Overview of State Highway Fund 0006 Revenues - Motor Fuels Tax (PDF)
- Texas State Highway 130
- November 2011 Election State Proposition 2 from Legislature Bill SJR 4
- November 2011 Election State Proposition 8 from Legislature Bill SJR 16
- Kirk Watson's "10 Goals in 10 Years"
Live polling results: