See below for the audio podcast, detailed recaps and media coverage, and a few resources mentioned during the discussion.
|October 2013 ENGAGE at the Long Center|
Download this audio file (MP3)
- KXAN News - Experts: Drought's effects will linger on
- Community Impact News - Austin continues to stare down drought conditions
- CultureMap Austin - ENGAGE Breakfast Special Editorial Series
List of Resources
- City of Austin Water Department
- H2O4TEXAS Coalition
- Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA)
- The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center's Drought Resource Center
- League of Women Voters of Texas - 2013 Constitutional Amendment Election (Proposition 6) Voters Guide
- WaterWise Austin
Special thanks to our presenting sponsor, the Austin Board or REALTORS, and to the other generous supporters of the 2013-14 ENGAGE Breakfast Series. Our next breakfast will be Wednesday, November 6 back at the Long Center. Click here for more details and ticket information.